Masina taiat laser
Detalii masina de taiat FOM2 RI 3015
The Rotary Index is an integrated unit, allowing the cutting head to be positioned near the chuck—minimizing the dead zone. Bowed pipe or tubing can now be cut without vibration while maintaining accuracy from end to end. The innovative design expands process range capabilities to cut a significantly wider variety of tubing and pipe.
Machines using 3- or 4-jaw rotary chucks cannot process a similar range of materials without the use of fixtures or collets. AMADA's FOM2 RI can process round, square, rectangle, C-channel, and angle iron, making it the most versatile Rotary Index laser cutting system available. Productivity is further enhanced with the use of Dr. Abe_Tube software.
Many common shapes and configurations are already pre-programmed making it very easy to fabricate tubular structures that fit together for welding.
- Maximize utilization with minimal setup between jobs
- High speed processing of thin and thick materials
- Operator-friendly windows-based network compatible control
- Performance-proven rack and pinion drive system in the X-axis and high-precision ball screws in the Y and Z axis
- High-speed shuttle table design improves overall machine utilization by externalizing the material setup process
- Cast iron frame for superior stability
- Water Assisted Cutting System (WACS™) uses an adjustable water mist to absorb heat generated by the cutting process
- Cut Process Monitoring for automatic pierce detection as well as plasma detection for thick stainless steel and aluminum
- SFP (Spatter Free Pierce) function for cleaner high-speed piercing in thicker material
- Interlocked enclosure surrounds cutting area to ensure safety
- AMADA/FANUC RF excited resonator provides unmatched performance and reliability